Thursday, May 24, 2007

SCHEDULE

Remeber that this is the last week of the Spring Session. Pat and I will be out of town on business May 29 through June 2.

IT IS NOW TIME TO SIGN UP FOR SUMMER CAMPS AND CLINICS! GIVE ME A CALL-----690-0808

Make-up for Sat. middle school class is scheduled for Sunday June 3rd from 1-3pm.
Make up for High Octane Jr's is scheduled for Sunday June 3rd from 1-3pm.

From the Pro Shop!!
Cheryl, your racquet is in and ready to play.
I have more Prince backpack style racquet bags available---$25.00 each (retail $50.00)
I have a Wilson navy 6 pack racquet bag for $30.00 (retail $60.00)
All colors of lanyards with "I love tennis" on them. Perfect for the teenage driver $5.00
I also have lots of new overgrips....black and white for RACE FANS, camo for girls and boys and some pretty flower overgrips. See me if you need an overgrip! $2.00 includes installation!
If you have any pro shop needs, let me know

No comments: